|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Warranty period||6-12 months|
PISTON PUMP SMALL CAPACITY
These High pressure piston pumps are able to provide high pressure and diffuse water for pumping water in domestic and commercial applications.
(1) Agriculture / Industrial purpose (2) Auto Two & Four Wheel Workshop
(3) Mineral Water & Soda Water Plants (4) Boiler & Steam Engines
(5) State Transport & Workshop
(6) Railway Workshop & Cleaning Yards / Air Port & Ship Yards
(1) Minimum Maintenance (2) Very Easy to Operate (3) Energy & Water Saving
Overflow Control Valve Pump Stand Motor-Pump Pulley Pipe T
Piston Ring Set Nozzle Set Pipe Nipple Pipe Bend
- First of all mount the sprayer pump on the stand.
- Fit the sprayer pump with appropriate Motor & V-Belt
- Fill the pump with SAE-90 Oil upto the indicated level before starting the pump,NEVER RUN THE PUMP WITHOUT OIL.
- Fit the vessel on the top of the outlet chamber of the pump.
- For 1,2 & 1 & 1II H fit nipple & Tee on the outlet chamber where the sticker “OUT” is indicated,Fit the pressure pipe with hose nipple and spray gun at either ends and connect the same with one and tee. On the other end of Tee connect Overflow Valve and Nipple. All the Fittings should be air tight and as per the drawing.
- For 3, 2H & 3H Connect the vessel on one side of the top of Outlon the other , Connect the overflow valve (Control valve) with nipple. On the outlet chamber where “OUT” is indicated, connect the pressure pipe with hose nipple. Fit the spray gun on the rear end of the pressure.
- Connect the incoming Hose pipe at the “IN” indicated sticker Air Tight and then fit the foot valve at the ear end of the hose.
- Clean the Nozzle (Spray-gun) every hour with clean water only.
- Open the Overflow Valve Fully while Starting and Turning Off. Adjust the Overflow valve according to the required pressure.
- Always check the grease in grease cup and the oil level in the chamber before starting the pump.
- If the pump fails to take in water, check the foot valve and the inlet fitting (which should be AIR TIGHT).
- If water starts leaking Nar the piston, slightly tighten the gland nut be opening the class.
- If the pump fails to deliver adequate pressure, open the two long bolts and the open the inlet and Outlet chambers, Clean the NRYs which are inside the valve chamber. After cleaning properly, Fit all the parts correctly again.
- Keep the tension of the V-Belt under check.
- Periodical checkups of the Nuts & Bolts is advisable.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: ahmedabad